1. HOUSE OF AMICA SITE
- These terms and conditions apply when you buy goods from our Web Store (online shopping Terms).
- When you buy goods from us online, you agree to these terms and conditions and that we may send invoices to you electronically.
- When you register as an online shopper, you will have to choose a password. You will be asked for your user name and password every time that you shop online with us. It is your responsibility to keep your user name and password private. House of Amica accepts no liability for any damages that you may suffer or any other losses you may incur from the unauthorized use on your profile.
2. GOODS AND PRICING
- All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible. Goods are only available for delivery in South Africa.
- The stated prices on our website are in South African Rands and are only valid and effective in South Africa.
- We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price. Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website and we cannot guarantee that the goods when received will be the exact same colour as you have seen it. We will also not accept any order if there has been a material error as to the price or description of the goods. We will inform you of such error as soon as we became aware of them.
- As soon as we have received your order, we begin processing it. If the goods are in stock, you will be contacted within 2-3 days to arrange a delivery/collection time. If the goods are not in stock, it can take anything from 4-8 weeks before the product is in stock.
You are welcome to contact us to find out how long you can expect to wait for your order, or track your order here.
- We will charge a delivery fee for every order you place. The current fee will always be communicated to you when you place an order.
- House of Amica will arrange for delivery to your door. Deliveries are not done on weekends and public holidays and we only deliver within South Africa. Our ability to deliver is also always subject to the availability of the goods and the supply of accurate delivery address details.
- We will always do our best to ensure that delivery happens on time. If we are unable to deliver the goods to you within the time periods specified, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of any issues that will delay delivery to you.
- On delivery of your order, you will receive a single document containing your invoice, and delivery note.
- Please ensure that you or your authorized representative is available at the delivery address. If a representative is available at the delivery address and other than the purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorized to accept the goods on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On delivery, we will require that you or your authorized representative sign a duplicate copy of the delivery note and fill in your or their name. This is to confirm that the goods have been received, if no one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, we will contact you to arrange an alternative time. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee in the event of more than one failed delivery, should we deem it appropriate in the circumstances.
- We have outsourced all delivery and collection and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage suffered or any loss incurred arising out of any act or omission by the deliverer, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents or representatives.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason (other than if it is defective) and wish to return it, you may do so within 7 (seven) days of delivery. The goods must be in their original condition and packaging and you must have the invoice and delivery note.
- You may return the goods at an additional courier charge, which will be for your account. You can contact us on our contact details available on our website number and we will arrange for a courier to collect the item within 3-10 working days. If you are returning via courier, you will have to complete a returns form, specifying the reason why you are returning the item. You must also pack the goods into the original packaging.
- If goods are faulty or defective, you can return them within 1 (one) month of date purchased provided that the goods have been used for their intended purpose and that they have been cared for according to reasonable expectations. We may in certain circumstances require an assessment of the goods.
- We will either repair or replace the defective goods. If in our assessment you have not adhered to the use and care of any goods, we will refuse to accept return of these goods.
- You may in certain instances cancel your order. You can cancel your order prior to it being dispatched for delivery by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “ORDER CANCELLATION.”
- The email must reach us within 48 hours of receipt of your confirmation of payment. Should your email not reach us as stipulated, the terms of clause 4(2) will apply.
- Only payment by way of EFT are accepted for payment of all goods. A 60% deposit is payable for each order and the balance to be paid on the finalization of your order and prior to delivery.
- Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorized representative.
- We are entitled to amend these online shopping terms and conditions at our sole discretion, from time to time.